As our office manager will be going on maternity leave, we are looking for an experienced
to replace her in the period from 22 May until 22 October 2017.
As our office manager you will support the smooth functioning of our organization through a variety of tasks, including:
- answering the phone, taking care of mail, contact person for suppliers;
- planning of meetings, team days, internal and external trainings;
- publishing vacancies and managing the application process;
- drafting contracts and keeping track of employee contracts and birthdays;
- taking care of new staff, and making sure they have equipment and access to email and network;
- maintaining contact with the company doctor, accountant and pension insurer, in cooperation with our bookkeeper;
- communications work in cooperation with the communications manager: e.g. posting reports and news items on the website, collecting photos for our reports;
- (re-)writing policies for the Employee Handbook;
- collecting news and conferences for our newsletter and conference list;
- managing activities regarding the new office to which we will move in May 2017, such as decorating, furnishing, installation new pantry;
- managing office stocks;
- organising the lunch facilities in the new office;
- supporting colleagues with their projects, e.g. translating or editing;
- supporting colleagues with HR and ICT issues; and
- supporting the director with administrative tasks regarding contracts and planning.
What we expect
We expect you to perform your tasks in a professional and motivated manner. Preferably, you have worked as office manager within a similar organization before.
We additionally expect you to:
- have good Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills;
- have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function;
- be able to work accurately, independently and quickly;
- have adequate experience with Word and Excel;
- possess good organizational and planning skills;
- be interested in sustainability and social justice;
- live within commuting distance of our office in Amsterdam.
What we offer
At Profundo you will be able to work in an environment where people work on projects of a high social relevance, within an organizational structure which aims to enable your personal and professional development. Additionally we offer:
- an international team of highly motivated colleagues with diverse fields of expertise;
- a wide network of inspiring clients from all over the world;
- a friendly office close to the Amsterdam Sloterdijk train station;
- a contract for 32 hours per week for the period 22 May to 22 October 2017;
- flexible working hours and the option to work part-time from home;
- an attractive salary, depending on background and experience; and
- a good pension scheme, a generous commuting allowance and other fringe benefits.
For more information on Profundo, please visit this website. If you have further questions, feel free to call or send an email to Mara Werkman ( 31-(0)20-8208320 or email@example.com).
Please send your application, including a motivation letter and a curriculum vitae, no later than 27 March 2017 to Jan Willem van Gelder via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will plan the job interviews between 3 and 7 April 2017.